Pattern testing!

 HI guys, as a few of you may know I am self taught. So reading patterns for me has always been a struggle. But I have not only started writing out my own patterns but pattern testing this awesome on for someone else. I cant go in to much detail, because I believe this will be a paid pattern. I am currently on row 30 out of 33. It's a granny square inspired texture blanket, that plays with a lot of different stitch, making it a lot of fun.

Another thing I've been working on is my new preemie blanket for a event I'm doing later this year in August. It's going to be a c2c stitch and will be a lot fun! Don't forget my current sale on etsy for a free pdf crochet file if you sign up for the email blast! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Blog hop Preemie awareness! C2C blanket.

How to get in contact with me