Blog hop Preemie awareness! C2C blanket.

 

Hello, everyone my name is Kimberly Wood. I was born and raised in Florida, and have stayed here my whole life. I have gotten to travel all around, visiting many states and remote places like Jamaica. I learned to knit when I was 11, my grandma taught me. Before I learned to crochet with yarn, I learned to crochet with rainbow loom bands!



After that I Loved making Amigrumi’s and slowly learned how to make c2c picture blankets. Those are my two favorite passions of crochet. It’s hard to work on them sometimes, due to one of my fur babies always trying to sit on my lap. But I was able to make this c2c graph just in time for this premiere event! I hope everyone has fun making it, and the free code will be live on 8/8 to 8/9.  


Code is preemie.


Here is the link to the pattern https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fighter-c2c-blanket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

How to get in contact with me